www.softwaretestforum.dk Forum Index www.softwaretestforum.dk
Virtuelle netværks forum for dem som arbejder professionelt med QA og software test

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

konferencer i USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.softwaretestforum.dk Forum Index -> Konference, kursus, certificering, links, litteratur, næste erfa møde
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonas Skjoldan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: konferencer i USA Reply with quote

hej,

Jeg ville høre om der var nogle som havde nogle erfaringer med konferencer i USA??? f.eks. StarEast eller StarWest??

/mvh

Jonas
Nick Malden
Bruger på niveau 3
Bruger på niveau 3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: StarWest Reply with quote

Hi,

I attended StarWest back in 2004 ! seems a long time now. It worked out cheaper than attending the Eurostar and a week in Disneyland sold it also !

There were 800 testers in one room at one time which was a good experience and it was good to network with people from all over the world rather than mostly Europe. There were not many from Europe in the workshops I attended which was something I missed.

Regards the workshops - most were exactly the same that were on offer at Eurostar so not any difference there.

My conclusion personaly is that it was a good experience to attend and hear some different processes and views but EuroStar has my vote as the workshops are the same but I find it more productive networking and mixing with fellow testers from the Europe regions.

/Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.softwaretestforum.dk Forum Index -> Konference, kursus, certificering, links, litteratur, næste erfa møde All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: